Tuesday, November 01, 2005

'shake that laffy taffy'

Omg...I finally heard this song and saw the music video...and I don't know what to say

I was rather productive today. Finally talked to Venkat and turned in my degree plan. I've always been afraid to talk to him because he's just so intimidating. But that guy's alright! Asked for advice about grad school and such...Also did my Math degree plan also.

And by the way, I did not get 'out-pimped' today...I was just taking a break. *shakes head*

2 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger marie k huynh said...

that song is sooooooo annoying (but catchy) haha. thanks for being my accomplice. oh man, we're breaking the cs lab rules... we're such rebels!!!!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Flong said...

Okay you know why I really was taking a break...It's still being studied by scientist around the world and is still in experimentation...but in order to get you off my back...I'll just have to tell you...So you see, that's why I was not doing the 'usual' that day.

I need to take some anger-release courses from Shey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home