Sunday, December 18, 2005

Graduation Party Winter 2005

That was one heck of a party and I hope someone gets some of the pictures up and VIDEO up that was captured. Sucked because I was kind of sick before I got there but the night was still filled with some memorable moments. From all of Tom's random asian friends, Shon and Malvin getting freaky on the dance floor, Vikram getting his "Bye-Bye" on...ahh...I can't remember it all. I saw and heard some things that I don't ever want to hear ever again but it made for quite a night.

I'm glad at least some of Tom's "rasian"(random-asian) friends were girls because...our guy to girl ratio already sucks...so it couldn't get any worse then that. Some were actually cute obviously because Tom is a pimp like that. That's why he's my Brother!

It was really great seeing everyone again. Hopefully we can keep it that way soon after when we're all practically graduated. Anyway congrats to all the grads. Joseph and I already planned part of our graduation party while he was drunk. It's gonna be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home