Friday, November 18, 2005

Arrested Development Season 1 & 2 - $31.96

If you guys haven't had the chance to catch Arrested Development on Fox the past two seasons, here's your chance to have them both. This show is so ridiculously hilarious and addicting. If you haven't heard, Fox is not picking it up anymore and I'm hoping another network will pick it up because it's a great show! If you want to get a taste of the first season I can let you borrow it.

I believe once you add both to the car, an automatic discount will be applied

Here's the linky!

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Abhi said...

I absolutely love this show. Have the first season, getting the second from netflix. I have seen every episode of this show and it's really sad that there may not be more than a handful left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home