Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Shiznit

School's already starting next Wednesday...and I haven't:

1) Finished studying for my GRE.
2) Didn't learn anything new CS related like I had hoped for.
3) Got over my game addiction.
4) Done everything else I wanted to do.

Things I look forward to:

1) Seeing Joseph at school because its funny like that.
2) Seeing the revamped PGH547.
3) Graduating. :)

Luckily, 6 people signed up for Parallel Computation, sweet! They changed my vector analysis professor to some dude named Lozinski...anyone got any info on this person?

3 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Kashif Khan said...

school starts tuesday :) unless u have TTH off ...

I didnt get anything accomplished as well.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Shey's Rebellion said...

Six insane people signed up for Parallel Computation

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Flong said...

Tuesday? Oh craps...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home